During the last two years I spent a lot of my free time on creating and improving IrCOMM2k, answering user
questions, and maintaining the website. The project is still not perfect (see presentation available from
the download page for some desirable improvements), however, it
seems that IrCOMM2k has almost reached a state which I had in mind when starting the development of version
Now, as other projects I am involved in require more attention, I have to reduce the time spent on
IrCOMM2k. Therefore I am now looking for someone willing to slowly take over parts or even the whole
project maintenance. The most important tasks are:
- tracking down bug reports
- creating and releasing new versions or localisations
- answering "support requests" (mail and forum)
- maintaining the website content
- improving the functionality (development)
If you are interested, please contact me.
PS: I almost forgot to mention that a quite significant new version is available from the download page!